Last updated: May 8, 2013.
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our web site visitors, including children. Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our website.
- Collection of Personal Information.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website via ordering, or give us in any other way. As a result of these orders, Revention receives and collects certain personal information about our users, which may include name, address, zip code, phone number, credit card numbers, email address, and order history.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies” and obtain certain types of information when your browser accesses our website.
- Location Data.
In some instances, our website may include various location-based features, such as determining your state and country origin. To provide these location-based features, Revention and the restaurants may collect, use and share your location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information.
Revention only shares personal information as described below:
- Revention will send your personal and other order information to the restaurants you order from using our system
- Revention may provide personal information to our vendors and suppliers when necessary
- Revention may share certain personal information with our affiliates in order to complete transactions
- Revention may transfer personal information to any successor in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our business or assets (whether by way of stock sale, asset sale, merger, business combination, reorganization or otherwise)
- Revention may disclose your personal information if it is necessary in order to provide products or services to you, including purchaser verification, authentication, geolocation and authorization for any orders (and contacting you when necessary), and (vi) Revention may release personal information to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any user agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Revention, users and clients, or others.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use industry-standard technical safeguards and an employee code of conduct and training to help ensure the integrity and privacy of your personal information. Only authorized Revention employees, agents and independent contractors are permitted to access your personal information, and all such employees, agents and independent contractors must agree to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information in accordance with our policies.
- Use of “Cookies” or Other Data Collection Tool.
- Links to Third Party Websites.
For your convenience we may provide links to other web sites and web pages that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
- E-mail Communication
Revention’s customer service representatives may occasionally contact you by email, with your permission, to gather information about your experiences with Revention’s service. These surveys are intended to help Revention give you the best possible customer service.
We will not send you promotional e-mails without your permission. You may choose to stop receiving surveys and/or promotional emails at any time by following the instructions in such emails for opting out of our email list.
- Updates to this Policy.